The Powder River Energy Corporation Annual Meeting brings its members, directors, and employees together to discuss the cooperative’s performance in the past year, elect board members, and hear reports on other cooperative activities. The 2019 Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, August 24, at Buffalo High School.
In preparation for the PRECorp Annual Meeting on Saturday, August 24, at Buffalo High School, members are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible about interest in the following activities planned for the Annual Meeting.
Wyoming Health Fairs will conduct wellness blood draws at the Annual Meeting from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on August 24. PRECorp will pay the cost of the basic blood draw for members and their spouses. Attendees may pay for additional tests if they so choose. Those wishing to have their blood drawn for a standard blood panel test must fast for 12 hours. Coffee and light snacks will be provided to blood draw participants prior to lunch being served at 11 a.m. Member registration and voting will be available starting at 7 a.m.
PRECorp has made special arrangements with Wyoming Health Fairs and Spiral Health, Inc. to again bring a body scanning service to this year’s Annual Meeting.
Spiral’s super-quick, non-radiation 3D body scanning kiosk provides a comprehensive health assessment, screening for over 25 conditions by precisely capturing and analyzing three million data points of your body.
Do you need a ride to the meeting?
Call Missy Biegler at 1-800-442-3630 by Friday, August 9, 2019, to arrange transportation to the PRECorp Annual Meeting on August 24 in Buffalo.
The order of business at the annual meeting shall be as follows:
1. Report as to the number of members who are present in person in order to determine the existence of a quorum and the number of members represented by proxy. Items will include: Call to order and Appointment of Recording Secretary
2. . Reading of the notice of the meeting and proof of the due publication or mailing thereof, or the waiver or waivers of notice of the meeting, as the case may be. Items will include: Introduction of the PRECorp Board and Recognition of Visitors and Guests
3. Approval of unapproved minutes of previous meetings of the members. Will include approval of the minutes of the 2018 Annual Meeting.
4. Presentation and consideration of all necessary reports of the Corporation. Items will include: Treasurer's Report, President's Report, CEO's Report, Foundation Report and Special Presentations
5. Election of directors. Items will include: Report of the Nominating Committee, and Voting
6. Unfinished business.
7. New business.
8. Adjournment. Will include prize drawings